Claim Handler Resume Example
Here is the Claim Handler Resume example:
3375 Lodgeville Road
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Job Objective To obtain a Claim Handler position with reputable company in which to use my past experience to become a valued member of the team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable claim handling experience
- Solid understanding of tenants of insurance and legal principles
- Ability to deal with customers and manage pressure
- Ability to manage independently and develop relationships
- Excellent customer service skills
- Superior analytical, interpersonal and communications skills
Resolute Management, Minneapolis, MN
August 2005 – Present
- Evaluated loss notices and authorized policy coverage.
- Coordinated with reinsurance department.
- Managed work of defense counsel.
- Maintained proper file setup and coordinated in developing claims handling techniques.
- Imparted claims information to senior management relative.
- Conducted special projects and assignments.
Express Services, Minneapolis, MN
May 2000 – July 2005
- Issued claim forms and counseled customers.
- Evaluated claims and gathered information.
- Coordinated with customers and arranged payments for claims.
- Corresponded with insured party.
- Managed with loss adjuster and coordinated with broker.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law
William Carey University, Hattiesburg, MS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated