Claims Clerk Resume Example
Here is the Claims Clerk Resume example:
34391 Dobson Way
Trumbull, CT, 06611
Job Objective To obtain a Claims Clerk position in a company that will allow me to grow with the company.
Claims Clerk, May 2004 – Present
GAB Robins North America, Inc., Trumbull, CT
- Examined and processed automotive warranty claims from dealers requesting reimbursement for defective parts, using computerized records system.
- Appraised reports for further action or return incomplete claims to dealers for additional data.
- Ensured perfect order of claim forms and related documents for completeness.
- Demonstrated coordination in contacting insured or other involved persons to obtain missing information.
- Managed to prepare, review and transmit claims for payment or further investigation.
Claims Clerk, March 2002 – April 2004
UNITED SAFETY & CLAIMS INC., Trumbull, CT
- Reviewed claims for completeness, and made sure that expenses do comply with established policies.
- Administered to organize and work with detailed office or warehouse records, using computers by entering, accessing, searching and retrieval of data.
- Computed and calculated amount of claim and negotiated to pay small claims.
- Elicited and administered to apply insurance rating systems and review insurance policy to determine coverage.
- Incorporated to furnish and obtaining information from insured or designated persons for purpose of settling claim with insurance carriers.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Ability to understand legal compulsions of claims and execute accordingly
- Experienced in word processing, business math, and knowledge of basic computing
- Ability to work with spreadsheets, word processing software, and electronic billing systems
- Excellent Intra-personal skills and good command in English
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and work on multiple tasks
Associate Degree in Public Relations, Central Piedmont Community College, Charlotte, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated