Claims Manager Resume
Here is the Claims Manager Resume example:
3604 Morningview Lane
Bloomfield, IA 52537
Job Objective Dedicated Claims Manager looking for an opportunity to work for reputable company where my skills and experience will be of value.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in managing claims for all automobile and associate products
- Outstanding knowledge of ACE coverage and products
- Sound knowledge of claims management
- Ability to analyze data and establish all requirements
- Ability to monitor tools as per quality assurance processes
- Remarkable communication and negotiation skills
- Good computer skills
- Ability to deal with various types of customers in professional environment
- Ability to identify and resolve all issues
Harleysville Insurance, Bloomfield, IA
October 2008 – Present
- Administered everyday operations and processed all claims.
- Monitored working of staff and ensured compliance to quality.
- Managed work of all subcontractors according to required quality standards.
- Provided required training to all data entry personnel according to management policies and procedures.
- Participated in all employee performance reviews and assisted hiring appropriate candidates.
- Assisted all staff members to resolve all issues for internal and external customers.
Gaston & Associates, Inc., Bloomfield, IA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Supervised all claim examiners to process claims for one product lines.
- Prepared various reports for claim adjudication for various examiners.
- Provided required actions for various processes.
- Monitored all disability claims and ensured compliance to all audit requirements.
- Reviewed claim files and ensure appropriate coding for all claims.
- Determined all performance development plans.
- Conducted interview with various prospective clients and assisted to hire appropriate personnel.
Radian Group Inc., Bloomfield, IA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Ensured confirmation to all claim coverage and provided support to all claims.
- Performed regular investigation on all third party damages and various loss facts.
- Coordinated with experts and monitored all assignments and assisted defense counsel with various claim cases.
- Prepared reports for all reinsurers.
- Provided facilitation in various reinsurance issues and maintained accountability.
- Managed all travel arrangements for various conferences and trails.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Amherst College, Amherst, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated