Commercial Loan Processor Resume
Here is the Commercial Loan Processor Resume example:
1937 Romano Street
Cambridge, MA 2142
Job Objective To work as Commercial Loan Processor utilizing skills and education.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in processing commercial loans, SBA loans and commercial documentation
- Operational knowledge of loan processing related rules and regulations
- Deep knowledge of commercial lending and underwriting procedures
- Familiarity about policies and regulations for loan products
- Proficient with commercial loan servicing software and Laser Pro
- Solid understanding of commercial loan structure
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of important loan documents
- Ability to prepare everyday reports and written correspondence
Commercial Loan Processor
Pacific Premier Bank, Cambridge, MA
August 2007 – Present
- Prepared essential general ledger and loan entries to input relevant data.
- Reviewed important loan details soon after completion of work day before.
- Corrected data entered using previously prepared data after it got reviewed from system review manager.
- Analyzed submitted data associated with loan packages for accurateness and completeness.
- Performed assigned tasks in collaboration with high efficiency AFS Relationship Process transactions and Credit Officers.
- Provided assistance for review of data integrity and provided necessary corrections.
- Established and evaluated every file for incoming loan to assure it had all details as required for loan processing.
- Ensured to have sources of communication open always with lending officer.
Commercial Loan Processor
Five Star Bank, Cambridge, MA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Controlled every step of small business loans starting from first step till end.
- Performed role of liaison officer amid lending department and applicants to assure prompt and best possible customer service provided.
- Facilitated customers in acquiring essential documents required for loan commitment and closure within set time frame.
- Followed ASII policies related to fee collection before closure of loan.
- Provided assistance for all activities associated with loan servicing such as initial payment collection, disbursement and yearly review coordination.
- Managed and controlled meticulous information about program and underwriting guidelines.
- Supported Supervisor with site visits during initial loan application followed by yearly review as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Gustavus Adolphus College, Saint Peter, MN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated