Insurance Coordinator Resume Example
Here is the Insurance Coordinator Resume example:
3819 Ben Street
Albany, NY 12210
Job Objective Seeking an Insurance Coordinator position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Insurance Coordinator, August 2005 – Present
Portland, Inc., Albany, NY
- Coordinated, liaised and networked between insurance companies.
- Managed filing and tracking insurance claims and informed patients of their claims status.
- Processed insurance and disability claims in a timely manner.
- Handled patient’s queries regarding unpaid balances.
- Circulated documentation as needed for reviewing.
- Prepared insurance forms and associated correspondences.
Insurance Coordinator, May 2000 – July 2005
Nerolac Corporation, Albany, NY
- Verified and ensured that insurance information and authorizations provided are current, accurate and not approaching expiration.
- Maintained strict confidentiality related to medical records and other data.
- Managed coordination of all the aspects of insurance programs.
- Coordinated administration of insurance programs.
- Promoted, and sold products to the prospects.
- Provided customer-related claims and billing assistance.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience in insurance and medical business office
- Sound knowledge medical terminology and insurance practices
- Good knowledge of all plans and medical invoices
- Proficient in Computer Programs and applications
- Excellent communication skills and customer service Skills
- Outstanding ability to maintain strong relations with Physicians, employees, patients and Insurance companies
- Remarkable ability to relate to people from different cultural backgrounds
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Calvin College, Michigan, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated