Credit Card Fraud Investigator Resume
Here is the Credit Card Fraud Investigator Resume example:
4453 Cecil Street
Westchester, IL 60154
Job Objective Seeking the opportunity in which to fill the Credit Card Fraud Investigator position for well-established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in fraud investigations in a credit card operations environment
- Familiarity with Regulation E, Regulation Z, Privacy Act, FACT Act, OCC (SAR requirements), Patriot Act, MasterCard/Visa Rules and Regulations
- Ability to communicate effectively will all levels of the Bancorp and external customers
- Exceptional ability to read and understand simple instructions, short correspondence and memos
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel and Outlook
Credit Card Fraud Investigator, August 2005 – Present
MetaBank, Westchester, IL
- Conducted quality control reviews for other fraud analysts.
- Provided recommendations to processes improvement.
- Answered policy questions and acted as a resource for the other fraud analysts.
- Ensured that all necessary documentation is completed and on file.
- Developed quarterly reports on fraud losses and trends.
- Built, managed and enhanced positive relationships with all business lines within MPS.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated