Certified Fraud Examiner Resume Example
Here is the Certified Fraud Examiner Resume example:
2371 Boone Crockett Lane
Portland, WA 97218
Job Objective To secure the Certified Fraud Examiner position in which to put my skills and unique talents to the test while contributing to the overall growth of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in accounting, auditing and financial investigations
- Expertise in accounting, law, criminology, education and loss prevention
- Proficient with Spread sheets and MS-Office
- Good understanding of business information and financial reporting systems
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Excellent problem solving and research skills
Certified Fraud Examiner, August 2005 – Present
Booz Allen Hamilton, Portland, WA
- Analyzed financial statements and studied formal accounting records.
- Reconstructed accounting records and conducted business appraisals.
- Evaluated fraud risks and located hidden assets.
- Traced the path of missing funds.
Certified Fraud Examiner, May 2000 – July 2005
Reed and Associates, Portland, WA
- Documented investigations in clearly and concisely written reports.
- Provided expert witness testimony at depositions, trials and other legal proceedings.
- Developed and implemented fraud policies and procedures.
- Collaborated with police officers, FBI agents and other law enforcement officers.
- Conducted data and financial analyses to assist attorneys in complex tax controversy matters for large corporations.
- Reconstructed business records to recognize funding sources.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Georgia Southern University, Statesboro, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated