Insurance Fraud Investigator Resume
Here is the Insurance Fraud Investigator Resume example:
4751 August Lane
Minden, LA 71055
Job Objective Seeking the opportunity in which to fill the Insurance Fraud Investigator position for well-established organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with mortgage-related fraud investigation , mortgage underwriting and mortgage processing
- In-depth knowledge of mortgage origination, from application to funding
- Skilled in identifying high risk mortgage loans and high-risk activity
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and internet research
- Ability to understand and analyze lender guidelines
- Ability to interact with all levels and types of internal and external customers
- Ability to pass a comprehensive pre-employment background investigation
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Insurance Fraud Investigator, August 2005 – Present
Claims Verification Inc., Minden, LA
- Analyzed information collected from field investigations.
- Recommended additional steps to secure necessary background information.
- Conducted field investigations and initiated appropriate surveillance activities.
- Managed an investigation in progress until the case has been closed.
- Provided updated reports on progress of investigations and recommendations for further actions.
- Conducted interviews of new candidates for the fraud investigation unit.
- Represented the fraud investigation staff at industry conferences and educational seminars.
- Provided training to claims adjusters and other employees involved in claims processing.
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminology, Naropa University, Boulder, CO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated