2125 S Loudoun St
Kissimmee, FL 34743
Job Objective To obtain a Life Insurance Agent position where the organization will take advantage of my loyalty, secrecy, clerical, organizational and administrative skills.
Life Insurance Agent, May 2004 – Present
AAA Mid-Atlantic, Inc., Kissimmee, FL
- Identified potential clients with the provided leads.
- Developed and maintained relationships with current customers and provided service and maintenance of renewal policies.
- Ensured appropriate follow-up with members and clients to gain necessary information.
- Prepared complete and accurate applications with underwriting acceptability for insurance carriers.
- Advised and assisted credit union members and clients to obtaining appropriate insurance products.
- Succeeded in exceeding agency production standards.
Life Insurance Agent, March 2002– April 2004
AAA Auto Club, Kissimmee, FL
- Conducted annual insurance reviews using a needs analysis profile.
- Resolved customer concerns, generated new sales, and acquired referrals for potential new customers.
- Completed all training programs outlined by company.
- Achieved and maintained knowledge and proficiency in all products, sales. presentations and software applications.
- Utilized technology to communicate with clients, agents and strategic partners.
- Maintained accurate records and files.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable consumer sales experience within the insurance industry
- In-depth knowledge of insurance laws, regulations and processes
- Ability to interpret insurance policies and insurance coverage
- Profound ability to earn clients trust
- Sound telephone and oral communication skills
- Ability to interpret and follow underwriting guidelines
- Amazing ability to work independently
Associate Degree in Insurance, Richland Community College, Decatur, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated