Pension Analyst Resume Example
Here is the Pension Analyst Resume example:
5821 S Mayfield Ave
Chicago, IL 60652
Job Objective Seeking the position of Pension Analyst in an esteemed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Good understanding of employee benefits legislation and compliance
- Wide knowledge of PS Pension applications
- Ability to assist in establishing a training and rollout plan
- Ability to design and implement of PS Pension on DB Project
The McGraw-Hill Companies, Chicago, IL
August 2005 – Present
- Calculated pension benefits and prepared associated participant paperwork in accordance with plan provisions.
- Maintained and updated administrative procedures.
- Manned for reading and comprehending plan provisions from plan documents and summaries of plan.
- Identified, analyzed, and assisted in implementing process improvements.
- Assisted effectively with training of new employees.
EngageIT Resources, Inc., Chicago, IL
May 2000 – July 2005
- Calculated Defined Benefit pension benefits.
- Processed and reviewed defined contribution enrollments, loans and hardships.
- Prepared and verified data for annual valuation and pension statements.
- Ensured plans are in compliance.
- Responded actively to requests for information and employee questions.
- Assisted auditors with annual reviews.
Bachelors Degree in Mathematics
University of California, Berkeley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated