Property Insurance Adjuster Resume Example
Here is the Property Insurance Adjuster Resume example:
3396 Brown Street
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
Job Objective Seeking employment as a Property Insurance Adjuster in a well known organization where I can contribute and grow.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience with property claim adjustment activities
- Deep knowledge of various types of property claims
- Profound knowledge of customer service operations
- Immense ability to evaluate property losses and business interruption losses
- Outstanding ability to prepare damage estimates
- Amazing ability to make complex judgments
- Proficient with Xactimate and MS Office Applications
- Excellent decision-making and negotiation skills
Property Insurance Adjuster
Erie Insurance, Walnut Creek, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Evaluated homeowners and commercial property losses.
- Performed field investigations of damaged properties.
- Analyzed the severity of property damages and determined appropriate insurance coverage.
- Communicated effectively with Insured, Agents, Vendors and other Public Adjusters.
- Handled claim litigation and arbitration activities.
- Identified suspicious claims and detected any fraudulent activities.
- Developed effective techniques to mitigate losses.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Arkansas Northeastern College, Blytheville, AR
Property Insurance Adjuster Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated