Interior Stylist Resume
Here is the Interior Stylist Resume example:
4228 Willis Avenue
Orlando, FL 32801
Job Objective A talented Interior Stylist seeking position with a reputable business in search of a highly skilled and dedicated employee.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Relevant experience of interior design, decoration and retail merchandising
- Thorough knowledge of using Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator software
- Exceptional knowledge of latest fashion and interior styling trends
- Familiarity with visual merchandising, retail sales, and inventory management
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with clients, staff andsuppliers
- Ability to handle and complete all interior styling jobs concurrently and on time
Daimler Trucks North America, Orlando, FL
August 2012 – Present
- Planned and implemented budgets for all interior styling projects.
- Ordered and obtained inventory materials and products for various projects.
- Identified and obtained new clients through advertising, social media, and referrals.
- Selected and handled all vendors for assignedinterior styling projects.
- Preparedand provided decorative items and prints for building interiors.
- Developed and maintained strong business relationships with all clients, customers and vendors.
Home Shopping Network, Orlando, FL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Determined and addressed interior styling needs of all clients.
- Prepared furniture plans and style boards based on client’s lifestyle and budget.
- Advised and assisted clients in choosing appropriate furniture, paint schemes and artwork.
- Marketed and suggested relevant home furnishings, furnitureitems and decorative pieces.
- Established and maintained visual merchandise, signage, and lighting arrangement within store.
- Liaised with co-workers and vendors and completed interior-styling jobs in a timely manner.
Bachelor’s Degree Interior Design
Southwestern Adventist University, Keene, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated