Case Picker Resume Example
Here is the Case Picker Resume example:
3433 Dancing Dove Lane
New York, NY 10013
Job Objective Case Picker with excellent skills and the ability seeking to work for your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in case picking, packing, labeling and delivery activities
- Profound knowledge of manufacturing process, inventory acquisition, and quality inspection
- Operational knowledge of using forklift, band saw and electric pallet jack
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to utilize a variety of measurement tools and gauging devices
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks like handling and lifting heavy loads
Burris Logistics, New York, NY
August 2012 – Present
- Handled and executed correct case picking, checking, anddispatch activities.
- Packed orders and placed them on pallets, in a proper and safe manner.
- Labeled,loaded and shipped all packed pallets,in a timely matter.
- Produced and maintained accurate work-related records, documents, and reports.
- Operated and controlled forklift, RF scanner and electronic pallet jacks, safely.
- Built and maintained strong professional relationships with co-workers, management, and clients.
Saddle Creek Corporation, New York, NY
May 2009 – July 2012
- Case picked and packed requested items to complete given orders.
- Prepared orders for shipment and loaded pallets on truck, in a timely manner.
- Placed, rotated, and pulled various stock items from shelves, efficiently.
- Drove and maneuvered picker, truck, forklift and pallet jack, safely.
- Interpreted and adhered to all applicable policies,procedures,and DEA regulations.
- Communicated and worked with colleagues and management, in a professional and productive manner.
High School Diploma
Greenwood Community High School, Greenwood, IN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated