Data Warehouse Analyst Resume Example
Here is the Data Warehouse Analyst Resume example:
4790 Calumet Ave, Apt#7
New York, NY 10040
Job Objective A Position as Data Warehouse Analyst.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- A great deal of experience in SQL SSIS, SQL Server Reporting and Data Transformation Services
- Detailed knowledge of the full software development life cycle
- Ability to automate data retrieval and storage processes
- In-depth knowledge of business support tools, Excel and Access
- Extensive knowledge of web-based design and development
- Ability to function in a team environment as an individual technical contributor
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Data Warehouse Analyst, August 2005 – Present
Arbitron Inc., New York, NY
Analyzed, developed and evaluated data mining in a data warehouse environment.
Developed and evaluated data design, and repository creation.
Used data extracting, BI and data analysis tools.
Reviewed and validated data loaded into the data warehouse for accuracy.
Interacted effectively with user community to produce analysis results and analytics requirements.
Responsible for prototyping solutions and conducting tests.
Performed data replication, extraction, loading, cleansing, and data modeling for data warehouses.
Data Warehouse Analyst, May 2000 – July 2005
Collabera Inc., New York, NY
Performed and created database design, development, and maintenance.
Analyzed, designed, and developed data modeling solutions.
Effectively identified of end-user requirements.
Manned for in-depth source system analysis and ensured Data Quality.
Gathered and assessed business information needs and prepared system requirements.
Ensured data integrity and timely output of daily, weekly, and monthly scheduled jobs.
Documented and tested all queries used to pull data for reporting purposes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, University of California, Berkeley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated