Data Warehouse Project Manager Resume Example
Here is the Data Warehouse Project Manager Resume example:
1722 Scheuvront Drive
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Job Objective Experienced Data Warehouse Project Manager seeks a new career path where I can put my experience to use for the benefit of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in software development and developing data architecture
- Exceptional knowledge of project management life cycle
- Remarkable knowledge of architecture tools
- Ability to analyze requirement and transfer same to architecture
- Ability to maintain optimal level of customer services.
- Ability to analyze and resolve all issues
- Good database management skills
- Ability to manage all data of projects
- Ability to analyze all businesses
Data Warehouse Project Manager
CyberCoders Engineering, Greenwood Village, CO
October 2008 – Present
- Supervised implementation of IT projects effectively.
- Coordinated with project sponsor and achieve all project objectives.
- Maintained knowledge on all technological development in systems.
- Provided training to project members and provided assistance.
- Evaluated staff performance and ensured compliance to objectives.
- Performed research on all technical trends in data management.
- Analyzed changing requirements and allocate appropriate resources.
- Prepared project scheduled and achieved objectives.
Data Warehouse Project Architect
SpaceX, Greenwood Village, CO
August 2003 – September 2008
- Documented all data model requirements for business.
- Developed data models and designed applications for data architecture.
- Prepared architecture strategies according to requirements.
- Coordinated with teams to reuse all artifacts.
- Assisted to integrate data architecture in SDLC processes.
- Evaluated logical and physical data models and recommended improvements.
Data Warehouse Project Developer
Fairmont, Greenwood Village, CO
May 1998 – July 2003
- Provided subject matter expertise in data warehouse development.
- Administered data warehouse development cycle.
- Coordinated with teams and monitored all system performance.
- Performed troubleshoot on production systems and resolved issues.
- Assisted to perform tests and implemented complex programs.
- Provided an efficient interface with customers for all requirements.
Bachelor’s Degree In Computer Science
Daniel Webster College, Nashua, NH
Master’s Degree In Information Systems
Northern Oklahoma College, Tonkawa, OK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated