General Helper Resume Example
Here is the General Helper Resume example:
2544 Cantebury Drive
Garden City, NY 11530
Job Objective To obtain the General Helper position within your company and provide excellent service.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in operating mechanicalequipment’s
- Immense knowledge of various measuring instruments
- Excellent knowledge of repairing and maintaining locomotives
- Ability to communicate with clients on regular basis
- Ability to monitor several projects at one given time
- Ability to perform locomotive repair and maintenance
Jim Beam Brands Co, Garden City, NY
August 2012 – Present
- Performed routine duties and handled everyday material for effective operation of equipment’s.
- Administered various shop activities and provided assistance.
- Coordinated with bending machine operators for related activities.
- Participated in training programs for crane and loading operations.
- Provided assistance to shear operators and monitored shear products.
- Operated crave and removed unused steel bars in processes.
Per S Group, Inc, Garden City, NY
May 2009 – July 2012
- Administered and provided assistance to everyday processes.
- Ensured optimal utilization of cleaning tools and agents.
- Monitored general activities of operations and provided assistance as per requirement.
- Operated light motor vehicle and ensured compliance to regulations.
- Maintained components and performed service on commercial service products.
- Facilitated lifting of heavy material with help of crane.
Associate Degree in Civil Engineering
Whatcom Community College, Bellingham, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated