Grocery Stock Clerk Resume
Here is the Grocery Stock Clerk Resume example:
812 Robinson Switch Rd
New York, NY, 10022
Job Objective Seeking a Grocery Stock Clerk position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Grocery Stock Clerk, May 2004 – Present
Pine Street Inn, New York, NY
- Handled unloading stock and reloading salvage.
- Managed processing, packaging and stocking products according to grocery standards.
- Coordinated with the Store Manager in maintaining stocks.
- Collaborated with fellow associates to create an incredible working and shopping atmosphere.
- Managed to order needed stocks and return unwanted merchandise.
- Assisted and coordinated with the Store Manager in computing stocks and accounts.
Grocery Clerk, March 2002– April 2004
Tommy Bahama, New York, NY
- Assisted with others to resolve customer’s queries and help them with purchases and managed to bag them.
- Managed to stack fast moving merchandise and ensured to maintain stock.
- Managed to obtain price verification on products and stocked merchandise in respective locations.
- Administered to return non-purchased items to proper shelf locations.
- Demonstrated an overall knowledge of programs and operations within the department.
- Maintained cleanliness of the store.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge of maintaining Stocks and stock-registers
- Defined level of product knowledge
- Excellent Ability to lift, stack and maneuver merchandises
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions
- Experience in retail and customer service skills
- Ability to communicate clearly, timely and accurately
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
Associate Degree in Commerce, Pima Community College, Tucson, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated