Inventory Analyst Resume
Here is the Inventory Analyst Resume example:
7930 Carpenter St, Apt#45
Seattle, WA 98119
Job Objective Inventory Analyst position where I can effectively utilize my skills and expertise.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive knowledge of product planning, inventory planning and inventory planning systems
- Familiar with Oracle ASCP
- Sound knowledge of APICS Master Planning and Systems and Technologies
- Ability to use enterprise requirements planning systems, query tools and spreadsheets
- Ability to analyze discontinued inventory and oversee promotional plans
- In-depth knowledge of Automotive and heavy commercial mobile vehicles
Good understanding of SAP’s material requirements planning and inventory control module
Red Dot, Seattle, WA
August 2005 – Present
- Monitored and determined all material transactions for assigned area.
- Eliminated and omitted any manufacturing downtime associated with assigned area.
- Performed and conducted regular component cycle counts.
- Conducted inventory transactions and reporting on customer systems.
- Complied and followed all procedures within the company security policy.
Follett, Seattle, WA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Analyzed and determined historical sales and marketing data from sales history files.
- Planned Work Orders and Purchased Orders.
- Interpreted data into daily six-month product plan.
- Communicated special needs to Buyers and Supervisors for production planning.
- Supervised Forecast Analyst with adjustments to forecast.
- Planned and monitored finished goods inventory targets.
Bachelor Degree in Accounting
Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated