8315 Grandview Ln
Anderson, CA 96007
Job Objective Seeking an Inventory Associate position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Remarkable experience in Product Sourcing and Purchasing
In-depth knowledge of shipping, receiving, storing, and distributing of materials
Ability to operate forklifts, pallet jacks and material-handling equipment
Proficient with AS/400, Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Outlook, Word, Access)
Ability to lift, carry, push and pull
Exceptional inventory management skills
Good communication skills
Inventory Associate, August 2005 to till date
Wis International, Anderson, CA
- Organized and maintained all sales orders processed in Loose Pick.
- Ensured data for department metrics and performance management is daily recorded.
- Ensured Shipping Feedback is recorded into warehouse database program for all sales orders processed in Loose Pick.
- Researched, validated, resolved, and trouble shoot shipping discrepancies and order problems.
- Provided support to Wholesale Shipping Clerk and other various departments as needed.
Inventory Associate, May 2000 to July 2005
CarMax, Anderson, CA
- Assisted to deliver, accumulate and distribute products and equipment.
- Checked purchase orders and invoices and maintained records.
- Prepared and maintained merchandise shipped inventory.
- Ensured goods were tracked via data entry to inventory systems.
- Assisted in entering data and preparing reports on inventory.
High School Diploma, Twin Valley High School, Wilmington, VT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated