Inventory Clerk Resume Example
Here is the Inventory Clerk Resume example:
812 Robinson Switch Rd
New York, NY, 10022
Job Objective To obtain an Inventory Clerk position with a reputable organization.
Inventory Clerk, May 2004 – Present
Pinnacle Entertainment, New York, NY
- Updated the perpetual inventory daily with prior day’s receipts and adjusted the perpetual system for all outgoing shipments.
- Reported on all errors in the Inventory Management System; managed adjustments and ensured inventory levels.
- Marked items received and computed into ERP.
- Maintained and sorted orders on SKUs in the Virtual Office.
- Maintained both bundle and equivalency rules and categorized all SKUs.
- Maintain a cycle count list to be done quarterly.
Inventory Clerk, March 2002– April 2004
Dollar General Corp, New York, NY
- Performed cycle counts; carried out analysis and ensured accuracy on inventory variances.
- Ensured all vendors and guests affiliated with the product line for pre-operative services.
- Assisted departmental personnel in assuring cost effectiveness of equipment and supplies.
- Managed to provide reports as required and requested by the department director.
- Performed all other duties as assigned and ensured it to be specific to IMMS, PBAR and physical inventory.
- Worked closely with purchasing department to order special orders for the operating room and post anesthesia care unit.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge of Inventory Control principles and cycle counting process
- Working knowledge of SAP and ERP systems
- Ability to work under extreme stress and pressure
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Excellent ability to perform other duties such as filing, typing, faxing and answering phone
Associate Degree in Accounting, Salt Lake Community College, Salt Lake City, UT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated