Inventory Controller Resume Example
Here is the Inventory Controller Resume example:
1680 Oliver Street
Frisco, TX 75034
Job Objective Experienced Inventory Controller seeks a new career path where I can put my experience to use for the benefit of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in production environment and practicality in inventory control
- Wide knowledge of inventory control and purchasing functions
- Familiarity with inventory systems, cost analysis and product evaluation
- Proficient with LEAN, Six Sigma, MRP based inventory control system and ERP systems
- Good understanding of procurement and accounts payable processes and methods
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data
- Ability to evaluate pricing and inventory control
- Ability to analyze inventory processes and trends
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
Cliff Natural Resources, Frisco, TX
August 2005 – Present
- Managed security and accountability of inventory.
- Carried out physical inventories and leads cycle counts.
- Evaluated corrects cycle count discrepancies.
- Drafted transactions for data entry and carried out basic clerical tasks.
- Supervised production rate and analyzed stock records.
MISource, Inc., Frisco, TX
May 2000 – July 2005
- Monitored inventory levels and authorized to check inventory cycle counts.
- Enforced root cause problem solving and corrective action process.
- Evaluated stock items for surplus and suggested alternative stocking programs.
- Managed transfer of inventory around districts and warehouses.
- Assured SOX requirements are being adhered to.
- Assisted corporate team and regional counterparts and handled inventory price changes.
- Coordinated with operations management and carried out inventory analysis.
- Aided development and enforcement of systems and coordinated in planning meetings.
Master’s Degree in Business Administration
Evangel University, Springfield, MO
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Shimer College, Waukegan, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated