Inventory Coordinator Resume
Here is the Inventory Coordinator Resume example:
915 Roy Alley
Westminster, CO 80030
Job Objective To obtain an Inventory Coordinator position that will promote growth, stability and opportunity for advancement.
Inventory Coordinator, August 2005 – Present
Borland, Inc., Westminster, CO
- Ensured adequate inventory levels to minimize outages.
- Developed and enhanced receiving processes.
- Trained store staff on inventory management best practices.
- Developed and monitored inventory management reports.
- Implemented location codes and cycle counting.
- Monitored shrinkage and recommended ways to reduce theft and breakage in the store.
Inventory Coordinator, May 2000 – July 2005
Beam Corporation, Westminster, CO
- Ensured maintenance of cost effective, high quality materials for use in the manufacturing processes.
- Maintained accurate inventory counts for multiple inventory locations and reported on inventory.
- Coordinated in system and process upgrades.
- Maintained re-order points to ensure no run outs and timely orders.
- Coordinated communications with vendors and departments.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience in Inventory management
- Familiarity with ordering and receiving product, processing product returns and pricing and stocking shelves
- Excellent knowledge of retail computer systems, MS Word and Excel
- Ability to operate a variety of Powered Industrial Equipments
- Ability to carryout instructions furnished in written, oral, and diagram form
- Strong leadership and analytical skills
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding ability to handle multiple projects and tasks with a high attention to detail
Bachelor’s Degrees in Inventory Management, Grand Canyon University, Arizona, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated