Order Administrator Resume
Here is the Order Administrator Resume example:
2921 Black Stallion Road
Lexington, KY 40507
Job Objective To form a lasting relationship with a well established organization by using my education and past experiences as an Order Administrator.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in order processing
- Huge knowledge of account management and sales support
- Amazing ability to formulate ad hoc reports
- Outstanding ability to produce high-quality results
- Excellent problem solving, decision-making and analytical skills
- Superior time management and organizational skills
GDKN Corporation, Lexington, KY
November 2007 – Present
- Assessed customer purchase orders.
- Formulated customer purchase orders, quotations and change orders.
- Executed Credit Card transactions and line Literature Requests.
- Reviewed daily open order reports.
- Coordinated with manufacturing and credit department.
Superior Technical Resources, Lexington, KY
December 2003 – October 2007
- Managed routine reporting functions.
- Coordinated with internal customers.
- Handled internal and external customer needs.
- Executed daily tasks and developed improvisation activities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management
Bridgewater State College, Bridgewater, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated