Order Picker Resume Example
Here is the Order Picker Resume example:
533 Fairfax Drive
Secaucus, NJ 7094
Job Objective Seeking a job as Order Picker in which my expertise, skills and dedication can help in the prosperity of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in picking, sorting, packing and moving customer orders
- Profound knowledge of established safety policies, OSHA standards and housekeeping activities
- Outstanding knowledge of basic math, RF units, warehouse operations and manufacturing process
- Familiarity with using hand tools, poweredmachines and inspection equipments
- Ability to interpret and follow oral and written instructions, efficiently
- Ability to read and write simple correspondence, properly and accurately
Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc., Secaucus, NJ
August 2012 – Present
- Determined and selected items from the warehouse based on pick lists.
- Picked, packed and weighed customer-specific orders, properly and accurately.
- Labeled, loaded,and transported customer orders to designated area.
- Performed quality inspection and matching of customer orders prior to delivery.
- Followed OSHA standards and government laws and complied with company policies and practices, as applicable.
- Received and arranged warehouse supplies and maintained cleanliness of work area.
Valmont Industries, Secaucus, NJ
May 2009 – July 2012
- Picked, weighed, and packed correct type and quantity of items based on customer orders.
- Labeled, stacked,and loaded customer-specific orders for delivery.
- Prepared and maintained accurate and timely records related to inventory and customer orders.
- Operated and maintained pallet jacks, hand-held RF scanners, and radios as assigned.
- Cleaned and tidied job site and maintained warehouse safety and security.
- Interpreted and complied with government standards and company policies, as applicable.
High School Diploma
Morgan Park Academy, Chicago, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated