Stockroom Assistant Resume
Here is the Stockroom Assistant Resume example:
9850 Twin Cities Rd
Missoula, MT, 59801
Objective To obtain a Stockroom Assistant position.
Summary of Skills:
- A great deal of working experience in a fast paced, energetic and physically environment of a store and retail
- In- depth knowledge of Warehouse and Logistics Process
- Profound desire to demonstrate Customer Service; highly organized, with excellent attention to detail
- Superb organizational skills and attention to detail
- Outstanding ability to work alone and within a team when required
- Exceptional communication and time management skills
- Remarkable ability to problem solving
- Ability to lift 75 pounds and able to stand a full shift
Stockroom Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Napa Auto Parts, Missoula, MT
- Maintained a neat and orderly stock room ensuring goods are available on the sales floor.
- Updated the buyers on out-of-stock situations.
- Assisted in all shipping and receiving, kit pulls, audits, component prepping, occasional deliveries for electronics contract manufacturing company.
- Managed to receive merchandise and verified it with invoices.
- Ensured to empty trash cans and recycle cardboard.
Stockroom Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005.
Ross Stores, Missoula, MT
- Managed to receive, check and store deliveries.
- Processed all related paper work, maintaining a smooth running stockroom.
- Managed to keep an eye on the new products arriving in store.
- Reported regularly to the Stockroom Manager and assisted him in administrative executions.
- Assisted in the smooth functioning of all aspects of the stockroom and reserve areas.
- Managed to compute and file all related documents and records.
Associate Degree in Business Operations, Garden City Community College, Garden City, KS