Warehouse Coordinator Resume
Here is the Warehouse Coordinator Resume example:
1205 Raver Croft Drive
Chattanooga, TN 37421
Job Objective A highly talented Warehouse Coordinator seeking an opportunity to work with your growth oriented organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of handling and execution of inventory transactions and warehouse activities
- In-depth knowledge of retail operations, inventory control, warehouse management practices
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, SQL query, and SAP system
- Familiarity with company SOPs, GMPs, and established safety regulations
- Ability to maintain cleanliness and tidiness of warehouse premises
- Ability to operate and maintain warehouse equipments for material handling
Veritiv Corporation, Chattanooga, TN
August 2012 – Present
- Received, processed, and moved inbound warehouse materials, properly.
- Prepared and utilized bills of lading to ensure accuracy of incoming shipments.
- Pulled, packed, and dispatched all outbound materials from warehouse, in a timely manner.
- Performed quality checks of inventory goods and rejected all damaged materials.
- Conducted inventory counts and maintained proper inventory-level of warehouse items.
- Created and maintained correct and complete records of all goods received and delivered.
Whitlock, Chattanooga, TN
May 2009 – July 2012
- Received incoming shipments and processed all outgoing shipments, from the warehouse.
- Directed and supervised material handling staff and transportation team, as required.
- Handled vendor violation issues and coordinated all product returns to vendors.
- Oversaw and assisted with routine inventory audits and verification activities.
- Addressed and resolved material-related quality issues and transactions, efficiently.
- Supervised regular cleaning of warehouse premises and ensured workplace safety.
Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics
St. John’s University, Jamaica, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated