Warehouse Distribution Manager Resume
Here is the Warehouse Distribution Manager Resume example:
1049 Jody Road
Paoli, PA 19301
Job Objective Seeking the opportunity to utilize my skills as an experienced Warehouse Distribution Manager while helping company excel and meet long-term goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in managing and distribution of shipping materials, supervising capital projects and monitoring work of staff
- Outstanding knowledge of distribution and its associated practices
- Deep knowledge of managing inventory
- Immense ability to interpret complex written procedures
- Ability to manage and work in a variety of equipments
- Proficient in understanding all supply processes and principles
- Familiarity in handling logistic projects
- Admirable understanding of warehouse equipments
Warehouse Distribution Manager
Robert Harkins Associates, Inc., Paoli, PA
October 2008 – Present
- Supervised working of staff on an everyday basis.
- Inspected work area prior to shift and post shift.
- Managed an inventory of goods and resources and recorded all incoming and outgoing materials.
- Monitored volume of work and ensured completion of all tasks according to schedule.
- Ensured compliance to all safety and sanitation laws and policies in facility.
- Maintained equipments and ensured availability of necessary resources, ordered equipments in case of non availability.
- Recorded production records on an everyday basis.
- Coordinated and maintained good working relations with various departments.
Warehouse Distribution Supervisor
Genova Products, Inc., Paoli, PA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Supervised everyday activities of various associates.
- Monitored operations and ensured maintenance of production rates in facility.
- Managed activities and maintained proper work flow, ensured customer satisfaction.
- Analyzed processes and recommended all necessary changes.
- Hired and trained new personnel and managed all safety requirements in facility.
- Organized inventory and ensured its accuracy, identified any mistakes and rectified it.
Warehouse Distribution Technician
McCormick, Paoli, PA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Supervised working of Team manager and technicians and maintained all customer orders.
- Maintained all handling equipments and ensured efficient working of equipments.
- Documented customer information and any special services rendered.
- Assisted various teams and managed all warehouse duties such as loading and unloading of materials.
- Managed inventory of products and resources.
- Organized completion of special project in assistance with Team meetings.
Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics
Hesston College, Hesston, KS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated