Warehouse Operations Manager Resume
Here is the Warehouse Operations Manager Resume example:
3244 Gorby Lane
Hattiesburg, MS 39402
Job Objective Seeking Warehouse Operations Manager position that will enable me to challenge my skills and talents while making tremendous contributions to company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in managing distribution system of warehouse and monitoring efficient working of staff
- Huge knowledge of Lean principles
- Exceptional knowledge of handling warehouse products
- Remarkable ability to maintain all company objectives
- Outstanding ability to maintain inventory
- Skilled to identify and resolve all problems
- Amazing communication skills
- Proficient in understanding industry standards and operations
- Familiarity in all operations of UPS and other freight carriers
Warehouse Operations Manager
Harris Corporation, Hattiesburg, MS
October 2008 – Present
- Monitored working of all employees, production staff and supervisors.
- Managed all financial resources of facility.
- Developed various new system and procedures for implementation of various functional strategies.
- Analyzed processes and recommended ways to improve its effectiveness.
- Prepared budgets for assigned areas and allocated resources accordingly.
- Coordinated with customers and gathered information for all customer needs developed processes accordingly.
- Identified quality issues and provided effective solutions to customers.
- Assisted various internal and external group and achieved desired results.
Warehouse Operations Supervisor
McLane Company Inc, Hattiesburg, MS
August 2003 – September 2008
- Supervised working of production and technical staff.
- Coordinated with various supervisors and ensured completion of all work according to schedule.
- Monitored working in assigned area and resolved all issues using expertise in particular field.
- Ensured compliance to all Cardinal code of conduct.
- Analyzed company goals and aligned individual goals of employees accordingly.
- Recommended changes in product and services to increase efficiency.
Warehouse Operations Associate
Rio Tinto, Hattiesburg, MS
May 1998 – July 2003
- Monitored a variety of manual and automated tasks for shipment of product.
- Managed work in shipping of products such as sorting products and receiving required products.
- Ensured warehouse functioning according to facility guidelines.
- Performed various multiple operational tasks in facility.
- Established various scientific methods in accordance to quality guidelines.
Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management
Midwestern University, Glendale, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated