Warehouse Picker Resume
Here is the Warehouse Picker Resume example:
787 Bedford Street
Birmingham, AL 35203
Job Objective To become a part of your team and serve as Warehouse Picker.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of item receiving, picking, packing and delivery in a warehouse setting
- In-depth knowledge of warehouseoperations, inventory management and customer service practices
- Remarkable knowledge of operation of pallet jack, forklift and other warehouse equipments
- Proficient in using MS Office software and ERP system
- Ability topull and dispatch correct warehouse orders, in a timely manner
- Ability to handleall fragile materials, with care and in a safe manner
Urban Outfitters Inc., Birmingham, AL
August 2012 – Present
- Inspected and picked all ordered items, from the warehouse.
- Prepared and packaged warehouse materials for shipment, in a timely manner.
- Cleaned and tidied warehouse premises, in an efficient manner.
- Operated and controlled pallet jack, picker machine, and forklift, efficiently.
- Counted and maintainedwarehouse inventory of all materials and supplies.
- Interpreted and followed company standards for safety and security, as applicable.
J. Crew Group, Inc., Birmingham, AL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Received, interpreted, and followed pick tickets, from warehouse.
- Picked and prepared customer-specific orders for shipping.
- Transported all orders to appropriate shipping locations and moved all inventories to correct storage areas.
- Scanned and examined all customer orders, prior to dispatch.
- Prepared and maintained accurate and timely records related to warehouse items and customer orders.
- Operated and maintained assigned pickers, trucks, pallet jacks, and scanners.
High School Diploma
Justin Siena High School, Napa, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated