1850 Milford Street
Job Objective To work as a Warehouse Specialist for the right company seeking dependable employees. Looking to use my past skills and experience in the specialist field in order to help the company advance.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in warehouse, shipping,receiving,expediting and delivery of parts supplies
- Proficient with RSP/MRSP kits, procurement practices
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Ability to operate warehouse equipment, forklift and loading/unloading devices
- Ability to read and comprehend labels, instructions, bill of lading
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
Invacare Corporation,Manchester, NH
May 2006 – Present
- Checked the incoming and outgoing shipments, managed and distributed merchandise and administered warehouse inventory.
- Arranged the materials on racks, shelves and in bins.
- Handled warehouse work related to receipt, shipment, storage, distribution anddelivery of products, parts and materials.
- Loaded and arranged items according to delivery, routing documents and instructions.
- Handled a hand truck, forklift and other heavy equipment.
- Created the receiving and shipping reports and entered any shortages and damages.
ManTech, Manchester, NH
March 2003 – April 2006
- Conductedrepetitive tasks without directions and technical assistance.
- Solved work problems to maintain proper work schedules.
- Prepared bills of material, requisitions, shipping-receiving documents.
- Collaborated with others to provide assistance with major maintenance projects when assigned.
- Handled the material moving equipments like carts and forklifts.
High School Diploma
Weaver High School, Hartford, CT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated