Warehouse Technician Resume
Here is the Warehouse Technician Resume example:
2541 Sixth St NE
Brisbane, CA 94005
Objective Position as a Warehouse Technician that will allow me to utilize both my extensive technical and customer service experience.
Summary of Skills:
- Huge experience of working in warehouse
- Wide knowledge of purchasing rules, regulations, methods, and forms
- Good understanding of warehouse inventory control systems
- Proficient with light equipment, hand trucks and vehicles within a warehouse environment
- Ability to ensure warehouse is maintained in an efficient, clean and safe manner
- Ability to load and unload vehicle deliveries safely
- Ability to stock and store warehouse with equipment and supplies
- Ability to lift 75 pounds and stand throughout the shift
Chenega Corporation, Brisbane, CA
August 2005 to till date
- Loaded and unloaded truck deliveries by using jack tool and handcart.
- Maintained inventory and timely labeled equipments.
- Documented and maintained shipping and receiving orders accurately.
- Maintained warehouse area neat and clean.
- Provided assistance to warehouse technicians as necessary.
Maclaren USA Inc., Brisbane, CA
May 2000 to July 2005
- Packed and prepared equipment and supplies before distributing.
- Prepared documents of equipment and supply distribution.
- Maintained an adequate stock of equipment and supplies in warehouse.
High school Diploma
University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated