Apartment Cleaner Resume Example
Here is the Apartment Cleaner Resume example:
3851 Terra Cotta Street
Maplebay, MN 56736
Job Objective To become a part of your team and serve as Apartment Cleaner.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in delivering housekeeping and janitorial services in an apartment setting
- Profound knowledge of cleaning, polishing and sanitization procedures
- Operational knowledge of using industrial shampooer and vacuum cleaner
- Familiarity with wall repair, hole patch-up and painting work
- Ability to clean and handover vacant apartments prior to new resident check-in, promptly
- Ability to operate and perform general repair of assigned equipments, efficiently
The NRP Group LLC, Maplebay, MN
August 2012 – Present
- Followed Apartment Cleaning Checklist and completed all cleaning tasks, on time.
- Washed and disinfected floors and items of bathrooms and kitchens.
- Moved and changed old furniture, upholstery, and carpets, as per given instructions.
- Vacuumed and shampooed all floor carpets with industrial vacuum and shampooer.
- Cleaned and organized pool furniture and area, as required.
- Collected and disposed off debris from grounds, sidewalks, and parking lots.
Kohner Properties, Inc, Maplebay, MN
May 2009 – July 2012
- Stripped, swept, and polished all room floors of the apartment.
- Vacuumed, shampooed, and fumigated all carpets of the apartment.
- Wiped and washed windows and doors to remove stains and smudges.
- Dusted and cleaned all fans, light fixtures, and air vents, carefully.
- Cleaned apartment equipments like refrigerators and ovens, thoroughly and ensured their proper functioning.
- Removed and replaced worn out furniture, carpets, and draperies.
High School Diploma
Crawfordsville High School, Crawfordsville, IN