Apartment Groundskeeper Resume
Here is the Apartment Groundskeeper Resume example:
4754 Riverside Drive
Augusta, GA 30906
Job Objective Seeking an Apartment Groundskeeper position in an organization where I can utilize my skills and be an asset to the employer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in cleaning, maintaining and removing trash from apartment and its premises
- Profound knowledge of building maintenance and property management practices
- Outstanding knowledge of operating various hand and power tools related to maintenance of property
- Familiarity with understanding safety rules, operation manuals and maintenance instructions
- Ability to interact with all coworkers and apartment residents in a pleasant manner
- Ability to handle and move furniture, construction materials and machinery safely
Greystar Management Services, LP, Augusta, GA
August 2012 – Present
- Mopped, vacuumed and washed building floors and other areas.
- Removed snow, mud, and plant debris from pathways and cleared grounds.
- Collected and disposed of trash and debris in a proper manner.
- Repaired building systems and assisted with renovation of apartment.
- Transferred paint materials and assisted with painting of apartment.
- Moved furniture and readied vacant apartment units for tenant move in.
Park Properties Management Co, Augusta, GA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Cleaned floors and grounds, and removed snow and mud to maintain cleanliness of apartment premise.
- Gathered, removed, and dumped trash in appropriate sites, as specified.
- Prepared checklists of repair and maintenance tasks and completed all tasks in a timely manner.
- Brought paint supplies from storage areas and assisted with painting of apartment units, as scheduled.
- Developed and maintained positive relationships with coworkers, owners, and tenants.
- Cleanedand maintained pool area and ensured proper arrangement of poolside furniture.
Associate Degree in Horticulture
Vermilion Community College, Ely, MN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated