Equipment Cleaner Resume
Here is the Equipment Cleaner Resume example:
2073 Holden Street
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Job Objective To obtain an Equipment Cleaner position in a company that provides an open environment with many opportunities for continuous growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of cleaning, servicing and repainting equipment orders
- In-depth knowledge of different types of metals and alloys, and standard safety procedures
- Remarkable knowledge of use of scrapers, power wash equipment, wire brushes and solvents
- Familiarity with quality assurance and general warehouse operations
- Ability to perform clerical tasks and use Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to execute all assigned cleaning tasks, in a timely manner
Nestle Professional, Los Angeles, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Utilized a variety of cleaning solutions, and operated various types of industrial cleaning machinery.
- Washed, rinsed, and dried all parts of the assigned equipments, thoroughly.
- Dislodged and discarded heavy deposits of grime, rust and grease, efficiently.
- Masked and prepared all components prior to painting, in an effective manner.
- Examined all parts of the clean equipment, and ensured absence of damage and dirt.
- Interpreted and adhered to cGMP regulation, safety standards and company SOPs.
On Location Enterprises, Los Angeles, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Received and checked all equipment orders before cleaning them.
- Completed all required paperwork and perform computerized data entry of all parts.
- Scrubbed, scraped, and washed machine parts, in an efficient and safe manner.
- Operated and regulated various equipment-cleaning machines and tools.
- Reassembled all parts after cleaning and assisted in calibration of specified parts.
- Ensured security of all equipments andmaintained safety of people at job site.
Associate Degree in Electronics
Glen Oaks Community College, Centreville, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated