Floor Cleaner Resume
Here is the Floor Cleaner Resume example:
4715 Honeysuckle Lane
Olympia, WA 98501
Job Objective Seeking a challenging position as a Floor Cleaner where my skills and knowledge will add value to organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in floor stripping, cleaning, polishing and maintenance
- Immense knowledge of floor cleaning methods and established cleaning standards
- Extensive knowledge of use of cleaning implements and chemicals
- Familiarity with safety hazards, OSHA regulations and MSDS safety standards
- Ability to handled and complete all work-assignments, on a timely basis
- Ability to communicate with manager and colleagues, in a professional manner
Aetna Building Maintenance – Plainfield, IN
August 2012 – Present
- Stripped, mopped, and buffed all floors, thoroughly, as assigned.
- Vacuumed and shampooed all carpets and rugs, on a regular basis.
- Used cleansing compound and solutions and operated various floor-cleaning equipments.
- Gathered, removed, and recycled garbage, as per specified instructions.
- Repaired and patched up cracks in floors and walls, using adhesive cement.
- Communicated with concerned department regarding work status and informed about supplies needed.
Woodley Building Maintenance, Olympia, WA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Producedand utilized cleaning solutions according to specifications.
- Swept, scrubbed,and polished building floors, in an effective manner.
- Vacuumed and cleaned floor carpets, to remove bad odor and stains.
- Operated and adjusted buffers, scrubbers and other power-operated floor cleaners.
- Emptied garbage bins and disposed off all trash, properly.
- Followed company procedures and adhered to OSHA and MSDS safety regulations.
High School Diploma
Golden High School, Golden, CO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated