Head Custodian Resume Example
Here is the Head Custodian Resume example:
2635 Grand Avenue
Winter Park, FL 32789
Job Objective Seeking a challenging position as a Head Custodian where my skills and knowledge will add value to organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in development, management, and supervision of custodial staff
- Sound knowledge of custodial methods, equipments, and materials
- Immense knowledge of proper handling and disposal of hazardous materials
- Familiarity with light building maintenance and housekeeping tasks
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of proprietary information
- Ability to obtain and maintain all mandatory licenses related to custodian work
Westport Public Schools, Westport, CT
August 2012 – Present
- Inspected and assessed all assigned building and surrounding areas, regularly.
- Detected and reported all building and equipment servicing needs to authorized personnel.
- Assigned, supervised, and evaluated the work of all custodial staff, as needed.
- Procured, received, and replenished the stock level of all work related materials and equipments.
- Produced and submitted all mandatory documentation to higher authorities, on time.
- Protected and maintained all confidential and sensitive work-related data.
Loudoun County Public Schools, Ashburn, VA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Scheduled, delegated, and supervised the work of all assigned custodians.
- Protected all assigned properties and ensured safety of occupants and visitors.
- Monitored and maintained the cleanliness and visual appeal of assigned area.
- Assisted with minor repair activities and reported all major repair and maintenance tasks to supervisor.
- Ordered and maintained the inventory-level of all needed equipments and supplies.
- Prepared and submitted accurate and timely reports related to work activities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Liberal Studies
Butte College, Oroville, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated