Hospital Housekeeper Resume
Here is the Hospital Housekeeper Resume example:
1792 University Drive
Chicago, IL 60606
Job Objective An immensely capable Hospital Housekeeper seeking a job within your organization which offers opportunities for growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in providing housekeeping to health care environment
- Sound knowledge of hospital safety procedures and methods
- Profound knowledge of cleaning supplies and usage
- Remarkable ability to maintain professional relationship with employees
- Outstanding ability to work under pressure within timeframe
- Ability to communicate with patients and family members
- Ability to prepare reports on regular basis
- Ability to use cleaning supplies economically
Metroplex Hospital, Chicago, IL
August 2007 – Present
- Ensured professional appearance at all times in work environment.
- Maintained confidentiality of patient information.
- Assisted to maintain environment through regular vacuuming.
- Prepared beds for patients and changed linen regularly.
- Managed all cleaning equipment in hospital environment and performed repair.
- Ensured compliance to all safety regulations for appliances.
- Monitored cleaning carts and replenished items when required.
- Provided appropriate response to all guests in cleaning department.
Uvalde Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL
May 2004 – July 2007
- Maintained cleaning equipment and kept it in designated area.
- Administered equipment and prepare reports for any damage.
- Ensured compliance to cleaning methods for everyday activities.
- Managed activities as per hospital personnel policies and practices.
- Monitored patient care area and other public areas for hospitals.
- Prepared schedule to dispose of all trash and assist to disinfect area.
- Scheduled to vacuum floors and clean all rugs.
Associate Degree in Culinary Arts
Elgin Community College, Elgin, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated