Hotel Cleaner Resume
Here is the Hotel Cleaner Resume example:
2262 Roane Avenue
Houston, TX 77093
Job Objective Seeking an exciting and challenging position as a Hotel Cleaner in a company where my skills and knowledge can be used to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in cleaning, tidying and maintaining hotel property and rooms
- Profound knowledge of generalhousekeeping and janitorial work
- Outstanding knowledge of writing correspondence and preparing reports
- Proficient in operating cleaning tools and moving housekeeping cart
- Ability to interpret documents like safety rules, and operating manuals, correctly
- Ability to work variousshifts, weekends and holidays, efficiently
Wind Creek Hospitality, Houston, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Dusted and cleanedall upholstered furniture, rugs, carpets, and fixtures.
- Mopped, scrubbed, and polished hotel room floors and corridors.
- Swept and removed debris from sidewalks and external grounds.
- Picked up and handed over abandoned items to Security department, as required.
- Gathered waste from ashtrays and dustbins and disposed them off, properly.
- Used and maintained all assigned power-operated cleaning machines, mops and brooms, efficiently.
Crestline Hotels & Resorts, Houston, TX
May 2009 – July 2012
- Cleaned and maintained hotel lobby, corridors, rooms, and external premises.
- Provided concierge services and delivered supplies to guests, upon request.
- Greeted all guests and answered them in a polite and prompt manner.
- Replaced and cleaned soiled blankets, bedspreads, and mattress pads.
- Found and returned abandoned and lost items to appropriate hotel department.
- Monitored and maintained inventory-level of cleaning tools and supplies.
Associate Degree in Hotel Management
Pellissippi State Technical Community College, Knoxville, TN