House Cleaner Resume Example
Here is the House Cleaner Resume example:
3697 Lindale Avenue
Oakland, CA 94612
Job Objective Seeking the position of House Cleaner where I can display my dedication and skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in performinghouse cleaning and maintenance activities
- Immense knowledge of basic housekeeping and general cleaning procedures
- Extensive knowledge of various types of cleaning products and their uses
- Familiarity with managing and executing physically demanding tasks
- Ability to read, interpret, and followwritten cleaning instructions, properly
- Ability to interact with manager and clients, in a courteous manner
McCloskey Partners, Oakland, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Selected and used appropriate cleaning tools and chemical products.
- Handled cleaning chemicals safely and followed proper cleaning procedures.
- Swept, vacuumed, and polished all floors in the house.
- Sanitized, tidied, and maintained all assigned areas of the house.
- Dusted and wiped all light fixtures, baseboards, and windowsills, as needed.
- Moved, cleaned, and rearranged furniture in rooms, in an efficient manner.
FLYING PRINCE HOUSE CLEANING, Oakland, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Performed post-cleaning inspection of houseand conducted quality control activities.
- Delivered high qualityof service and ensured customer satisfaction.
- Responded to and reported all significant resident issues, in a prompt manner.
- Took part in annual cleaning schedules and completed all tasks, effectively.
- Interpreted and followed all applicable department guidelines.
High School Diploma
Liberty High School, Benicia, CA