Housekeeping Attendant Resume
Here is the Housekeeping Attendant Resume example:
11341 Olive Ln
Hays, KS 67601
Job Objective Seeking a Housekeeping Attendant position in a reputable company that permits me to utilize my education and training.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Thorough knowledge of practices, methods, equipment, tools, and materials used in cleaning and maintenance
- In-depth knowledge of occupational hazards and standard safety practices necessary in the maintenance of facility
- Strong knowledge of principles and practices used in dealing with the public
- Profound ability to work and interact as a team player with patients, visitors, coworkers, hospital and supervisory staff
- Strong physical ability to reach, stand for long periods of time, squat, bend, carry and lift supplies and equipment weighing 50 pounds and more
- Profound ability to operate cleaning equipment and other tools used in maintenance
- Proven ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions
Housekeeping Attendant, August 2005 to till date
Red Lion Hotels, Hays, KS
- Demonstrated and promoted a strong commitment in providing the best possible experience for guests and employees.
- Performed cleaning of assigned guest units and ensured to stock and maintains housekeeping carts and storage rooms and assisted the guest for their requirements.
- Reported maintenance issues to Rooms Inspector and Manager immediately.
- Ensured to tag ‘Lost and Found’ items and turn to management.
- Maintained cleanliness of break room, guest laundry, vending and other areas.
- Complied with all safety and security policies in accordance with Company standards.
Housekeeping Attendant, May 2000 to July 2005
Extended Stay Hotels, Hays, KS
- Performed cleaning duties within all areas of the campus in a professional, courteous, and safe manner to ensure a clean and pleasing environment.
- Utilized cleaning supplies and equipment to provide a safe and sanitary environment for all patients, customers and staff.
- Demonstrated respect for patient rights and ensured confidentiality.
- Ensured continued adherence to departmental standards to provide the highest quality of patient care.
- Demonstrated ongoing involvement in the department and hospital by attending relevant meetings.
Associate Degree in Hotel Management, Fort Hays State University, Kansas, KS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated