Housekeeping Cleaner Resume
Here is the Housekeeping Cleaner Resume example:
2703 Main Street
Seattle, WA 98109
Job Objective To obtain a Housekeeping Cleaner position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of providing housekeeping and maintenance services
- In-depth knowledge of basic cleaning methods and common cleaning materials
- Remarkable knowledge of recordkeeping and report generation practices
- Proficient in running floor-cleaning machinery and other housekeeping related equipment
- Ability to perform strenuous activities like moving heavy objects and bending frequently during work
- Ability to complete in-services trainings and educational programs, successfully
RBM Building Services Inc., Seattle, WA
August 2012 â€“ Present
- Swept, sanitized, and maintained all rooms of the house, properly.
- Cleaned, replaced, and arranged furniture, rugs linen, and upholstery.
- Emptied garbage cans and removed trash, carefully and efficiently.
- Used cleaning products and operated cleaning machines, as assigned.
- Authored and submitted all work-related reports, on time.
- Informed high authority about unsafe conditions and complied with safety rules.
Tidy, Inc, Seattle, WA
May 2009 â€“ July 2012
- Cleaned and polished room floor, furniture, and windows, thoroughly.
- Washed, disinfected, and restocked restrooms with paper towels, and soaps.
- Used manual and power-operated equipments and utilized various chemical solutions.
- Performed maintenance checks and prepared housekeeping report, daily.
- Interpreted and followed safety regulations, sanitization procedures and housekeeping guidelines.
- Responded to guest needs and delivered high quality of customer service.
Associate Degree in Hotel Management
Montcalm Community College, Sidney, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated