Industrial Cleaner Resume
Here is the Industrial Cleaner Resume example:
1350 Morgan Street
Pensacola, FL 32501
Job Objective A well organized Industrial Cleaner seeking a job in your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in managing and executing industrial cleaning activities
- Profound knowledge ofgeneral housekeeping, floor maintenance, and chemical handling
- Operational knowledge of industrial cleaning equipments like floor scrubber, burnisher, and extractor
- Familiarity with working from heights using aerial platform, scaffolding, and ladders
- Ability to work with assigned team, in a collaborative and positive manner
- Ability to perform work in dirty and adverse work environment, efficiently
Tradebe Industrial Services, LLC, Pensacola, FL
August 2012 – Present
- Cleaned and maintained the ducts, rafters, and ceilings of industrial buildings.
- Dusted, disinfected, and polished office furniture, shelves, and file cabinets.
- Operated and regulated controls of power-operated HEPA filter vacuum.
- Determined and used proper amount of cleaning chemicals and polishing agents.
- Emptied and cleaned waste bins and discarded combustible dust, properly.
- Attended and participated in job-related training programs, as required.
Emerald Services Inc., Pensacola, FL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Inspected and maintained cleanliness and orderliness of production floor, offices and restrooms.
- Cleaned and dusted factory overheads, ceilings, and roof decks, safely.
- Operated industrial vacuum machine and performed water blasting at high pressure.
- Scraped and removed residual dirt and combustible coatings from surfaces, efficiently.
- Cleaned and maintained all painting tools and supplies, as instructed.
- Handled and used allindustrial cleaning chemicals, in a safe manner.
Associate Degree in Industrial Maintenance Technology
Mt. Hood Community College, Gresham, OR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated