Kitchen Cleaner Resume
Here is the Kitchen Cleaner Resume example:
981 Devils Hill Road
Bolton, MS 39041
Job Objective A highly talented Kitchen Cleanerseeking an opportunity to work with your growth oriented organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of providing and managing kitchen cleaning services
- In-depth knowledge of company policies, HACCP standards, and OSHA regulations
- Remarkable knowledge of general culinary terms and cooking measurements
- Familiarity with customer service and garbage disposal techniques
- Ability to interact with coworkers and managers, in a pleasant manner
- Ability to read, interpret, and follow written work-related instructions, correctly
Hollander Investments, Inc., Bolton, MS
August 2012 – Present
- Swept, mopped, and scrubbed floor of the kitchen area, efficiently.
- Washed and placed all dishes, glassware and cooking utensils to their designated storage places.
- Operated, maintained, and cleaned out power-operated dishwasher, safely.
- Washed garbage containers and removed trash to appropriate disposal site.
- Interpreted and complied with HACCP standards and health codes, as applicable.
- Established and maintained positive working relationships with coworkers and kitchen staff.
Turnberry Associates, Bolton, MS
May 2009 – July 2012
- Swept and scrubbed kitchen floor and wiped all kitchen shelves and counters.
- Cleaned and maintained all kitchen appliances like grills, refrigerators, and ovens.
- Scraped, washed, and disinfected all kitchen utensils, plates, and glassware, carefully.
- Operated and regulated dishwashing machine and ensured its proper functioning.
- Gathered and dumped garbage from the kitchen, in designated pickup areas.
- Met company sanitation standards and followed OSHA safety regulations.
High School Diploma
Saint Elizabeth High School, Wilmington, DE
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated