12034 Lemon Crest Dr
Grand Rapids, MI, 49503
Objective Seeking a position as Laundry Assistant where extensive experience and superior organization skills will be fully utilized.
Summary of Skills:
- Profound knowledge of using laundering domestic equipment
- Ability to care for a range of fabrics to a high standard
- Possess high standard Ironing skills
- Ability to communicate with customers
Glyndebourne Productions Ltd, Grand Rapids, MI
August 2005 to till date
- Performed Laundering, ironing and Drying.
- Sorted and organized hosiery, socks and accessories.
- Conducted Stain removal, general treatment and care of fabrics.
Good Samaritan Society, Grand Rapids, MI
May 2000 to July 2005
- Kept clean and dirty linen separate within the laundry area.
- Performed and managed minor repairs to Clients’ clothing.
- Ensured the laundry room is clean and tidy.
- Washed down washers, dryers and laundry bags and cleaned lint trays and vents.
Associate Degree in Business Administration
St. Louis University, St. Louis, MO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated