Lot Porter Resume Example
Here is the Lot Porter Resume example:
4597 Poe Lane
Paola, KS 66071
Job Objective A dedicated Lot Porter seeking employment in your organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience with generators and operating slide outs
- Deep knowledge of different types of vehicles
- Sound knowledge for vehicle repair and maintenance activities
- Familiarity with customer service operations
- Ability to operate automatic and manual transmissions
- Ability to bend, stand and kneel for long periods
- Ability to drive RV
Bob Moore Auto Group, Paola, KS
August 2007 – Present
- Maintained vehicle lot neat and organized.
- Removed debris from driveway and sidewalks.
- Arranged vehicles in lot as per dealership display standards.
- Washed and cleaned vehicles.
- Replaced vehicle battery and replenished vehicle fluids when necessary.
- Moved vehicles to and from service lane.
- Maintained inventory of vehicle parts.
- Maintained key tags, stock tags and buyer guides for each vehicle.
Lithia Motors, Inc., Paola, KS
May 2004 – July 2007
- Performed vehicle inspection and reported any problems to Supervisor.
- Performed vehicle cleaning and polishing activities.
- Applied waxes, preservatives and dyes to vehicle exteriors.
- Removed spots and stains from vehicle surfaces.
- Cleaned vehicle interior by vacuuming.
- Picked-up and delivered vehicles to designated locations.
High School Diploma
Wheeler High School, Valparaiso, IN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated