1467 Brooke Street
Houston, TX 77087
Job Objective To obtain a Public Area Cleaner position in an organization where I can use my skills to benefit and enrich my knowledge.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of performingcleaning and upkeep of assigned public guest areas
- In-depth knowledge of housekeeping and customer service practices
- Remarkable knowledge of company safety, cleanliness, and grooming standards
- Familiarity with carrying heavy objects and standing for long duration of time
- Ability to understand and fulfill guests’ service requests, promptly
- Ability to interpret and follow all given work-related instructions, correctly
Public Area Cleaner
Wyndham Hotel Group, Houston, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Cleaned and tidied all public areas, lobbies, and vending areas.
- Dusted, wiped, and polished furniture, signage, handrails, and pictures in assigned areas, properly.
- Inspected, cleaned, and restocked all public restrooms and poolside areas.
- Discovered and reported all maintenance issues and special cleaning requirements.
- Carried baggage of guests and helped room attendants in moving heavy items.
- Interpreted and complied with all company-specified safety policies and procedures.
Public Area Cleaner
Great Wolf Lodge, Houston, TX
May 2009 – July 2012
- Swept, mopped, and removed debris from floors, corridors, and stairways of assigned areas.
- Washed, disinfected, and replenished public restrooms with amenities, as needed.
- Emptied trash containers and ashtrays and disposed of all garbage, properly.
- Identified and reported furniture and equipment repair needs and maintenance concerns, promptly.
- Handled and responded to guests’ queries, requests, and complaints, in a polite manner.
- Maintained security of public areas and followed established safety procedures, diligently.
High School Diploma
Gordon Lee High School, Chickamauga, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated