Residential Housekeeper Resume Example
Here is the Residential Housekeeper Resume example:
2783 Stuart Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Job Objective To obtain the position of Residential Housekeeper where I can utilize my cleaning skills and experience to the maximum benefit of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in providing residential community housekeeping
- Remarkable knowledge of customer service principles
- Outstanding knowledge of quality standards and services
- Familiarity with housekeeping, formal dinner service and supplying sundries
- Immense ability to present information to all clients
- Excellent ability to multi task and prioritize activities
- Ability to maintain various machine and tools
- Ability to perform troubleshoot for all processes
- Proficient with various computer applications
Alliance Residential Company, Pittsburgh, PA
August 2007 – Present
- Performed all in house cleaning in coordination with team leader.
- Provided cleaning to residential facilities as per requirement.
- Ensured compliance to cleaning systems and procedures.
- Prepared reports for supply requirements for teams.
- Developed professional relationships with all members.
- Analyzed all safety issues and prepared reports for all irregularities.
- Assisted to prepare floor for cleaning and change furnace filters.
- Managed to clean six or more homes at one day.
Fairfield Residential, Pittsburgh, PA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Maintained neat and clean kitchen area and wiped counters.
- Assisted to clean interior spaces for various residents.
- Participated in training programs for all residents.
- Ensured compliance to safety guidelines to operate machinery.
- Managed cleaning and shampooing carpets for all residents.
- Coordinated with vendors and contractors for various project activities.
- Prepared vacancy units to ensure maximum occupancy.
Associate Degree in Hotel Management
Marshalltown Community College, Marshalltown, IA