Restaurant Cleaner Resume
Here is the Restaurant Cleaner Resume example:
2481 Concord Street
Charlotte, NC 28212
Job Objective Seeking a position as Restaurant Cleaner in highly reputed and professional organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in delivering restaurant cleaning and maintenance services
- Immense knowledge of janitorial and kitchen cleaning practices
- Extensive knowledge of handling chemicals and using cleaning tools
- Familiarity with department policy,sanitation regulations, and OSHA regulations
- Ability to interpret and respond to guest’s service needs, politely and promptly
- Ability to protect confidentiality of guest information and sensitive hotel data, efficiently
Kimpton Hotels and Restaurants, Charlotte, NC
August 2012 – Present
- Operated appropriate cleaning equipments and utilized proper cleaning chemicals, safely.
- Washed, mopped, and polished the floors of assigned restaurant areas.
- Dusted and wipedall counters, shelves, and tables, as required.
- Inspected and unclogged all sink drains and removed garbage, efficiently.
- Reported shortage of equipments and supplies to supervisor and ensured their requisition.
- Interpreted and followed OSHA regulations and restaurant policies.
Pinehurst Resort, Charlotte, NC
May 2009 – July 2012
- Utilized correct chemicals and used various manual and power-operated cleaning equipments.
- Mopped, scrubbed, and disinfected the floors of kitchen and bathroom in the restaurant.
- Wiped and dusted the furniture, windows, counters, glass panels, and fixtures.
- Cleaned out drains and disposed off garbage, as per department procedures.
- Monitored and maintained stock levels of cleaning supplies and toiletries.
- Complied with established safety rules and met company sanitation standards.
High School Diploma
Suwannee High School, Live Oak, Fl
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated