Sanitation Worker Resume
Here is the Sanitation Worker Resume example:
815 Linden Avenue
Orlando, FL 32801
Job Objective I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to work for company by filling the position of Sanitation Worker and putting my expertise to work for business.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in sanitation and housekeeping
- Profound knowledge of basic sanitation principles in a food processing facility
- In-depth knowledge of occupational hazards and standard safety precautions
- Ability to comprehend label instructions, MSDS and chemical mixing formulations
- Ability to ensure proper and safe operation and maintenance of refuse collection vehicles
- Ability to maintain accurate and current records
Sara Lee, Orlando, FL
February 2005 – Present
- Maintained equipment service and assured proper replacing of parts after servicing.
- Conducted sanitary duties such as removal of garbage from production areas.
- Supervised labor and provided operational supplies on time.
- Documented work details as per regulatory requirements.
- Stayed current on cleaning methods and procedures.
John B. Sanfilippo & Son, Orlando, FL
August 2000 – January 2005
- Collaborated with sanitation team to clean plant area and equipment.
- Maintained work area clean and sanitized.
- Worked safely and ensured safety of coworkers.
- Checked and distributed safe and quality food.
- Adhered to manufacturing practices and SQF requirements.
- Reported any food quality issue to supervisor.
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work
West Liberty University, West Liberty, WV
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated