School Cleaner Resume Example
Here is the School Cleaner Resume example:
1002 Rhapsody Street
Gainesville, FL 32601
Job Objective To obtain a School Cleaner position in a company that provides an open environment with many opportunities for continuous growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of cleaning, sanitizing and stocking school facilities
- Sound knowledge of various cleaning and sanitizing methods and practices
- Commendable knowledge of minor electrical troubleshooting and basic plumbing practices
- Familiarity with working flexible shift-hours and carrying heavy objects
- Ability to interact with all coworkers and school staff, in a courteous manner
- Ability to follow workplace rules and maintain work-related standards, diligently
Falk School, Gainesville, FL
August 2012 – Present
- Swept, stripped, and polished the floors of classrooms, offices, and auditoriums.
- Cleaned and sanitized restrooms, locker rooms and gym area, properly.
- Swept and cleared out corridors, sidewalk, parking lots, ground, and drains.
- Updated and maintained logbooks related to routine equipment checks and work done.
- Changed electrical fixtures and conducted minor electrical repair work, as requested.
- Ordered and replenished all cleaning chemicals and tools, as needed.
Bloomfield Central School – Bloomfield, NY
May 2009 – July 2012
- Cleaned, organized, and maintained all classrooms, bathrooms, offices, and cafeteria, in the school.
- Scrubbed and polished floors of all assigned areas, in a timely manner
- Moved and arranged school furniture and other items, during cleaning process.
- Collected and discarded all waste materials, in a proper and careful manner.
- Assisted in maintenance of school grounds and participated in painting work, as directed.
- Built and maintained positive working relationships with cleaning staff and school employees.
High School Diploma
Kiowa County High School, Kiowa, CO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated